Thursday, February 7, 2013

A bushel and peck

Happy Thursday everyone. It's been a crazy week organizing the move (happening on Saturday!) and registering for University (eek! starts this coming week). And tomorrow is a wonderful lovely day, because tomorrow Graham and I have been together for 2 years (and have planned something tricky but amazing).



Last night I made 20 grilled chicken burgers for biblestudy-my cooking skills have indeed progressed and have been greatly challenged by watching Julie & Julia over and over (and over)-I'm slightly obsessed. I cannot wait to move into our place and BAKE, how fortunate is it that Valentines day is just around the corner.



Courses signed up for: Classical civilization, Latin, Comparative literature and culture, introduction to english studies and philosophy & ethics from ancient to modern. I am excited beyond belief.



And finally, this song has been stuck in my head for days: 
I love you a bushel and a peck 
A bushel and a peck though you make my heart a wreck 
Make my heart a wreck and you make my life a mess 
Make my life a mess, yes a mess of happiness 
About you, about you 
'Cause I love you a bushel and a peck 
You bet your purdy neck I do



I'm going back to bed.