Thursday, June 24, 2010

a sunny day in the middle of winter

"If you will take me for your wife, Walter, I will love you dearly. If you will let me go with you, Walter, I will go to the world's end without fear. I can give up nothing for you - I have nothing to resign, and no one to forsake; but all my love and life shall be devoted to you, and with my last breath I will breathe your name to God if I have sense and memory left."- Charles Dickens (Dombey and son)



"You might, from your appearance, be the wife of Lucifer. Nevertheless, you shall not get the better of me. I am an Englishwoman."- Charles Dickens (A Tale of Two Cities)



ah weddings are the best :)especially when you have awesome photographers like this.
im in such a wedding-sy place at the moment, which has most likely been caused by watching letters to juliet too many times. the wedding in the movie is just so perfect, and Italy... gosh. in the real world... england is through to the next round of the world cup and so is germany and thats really all that matters*
ciao

p.s this is where i got my pictures from:http://www.heandshephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment