Tuesday, June 22, 2010

200th post

on saturday my parents bought 2 bottles of lemonade concentrate, and so lemonade is more plentiful than water in my house . [its 2 days until my sister gets home] at the moment ilove:wearing my sisters beautiful watch, pesto with pasta,the girl with the dragon tattoo, wearing my shirt tucked into my jeans and my kiwi flavoured shampoo.


Romeo (to a Servingman): What lady is that which doth enrich the hand
Of yonder knight?


Servingman: I know not, sir.


Romeo: Oh, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night


Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope’s ear,
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear.

So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows
As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.


The measure done, I’ll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers, make bless├Ęd my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment