Tuesday, January 24, 2012

sweet tuesday things

Happy Tuesday. I have waited for today to come since the end of last year...today we begin our Lord of the Rings marathon [is completely irrationally excited about this]in anticipation of the hobbit which I may or may not be counting down the days to see. Ah dear, well now you know how much of a fantasy geek I am. you were going to find out sometime. (here are some lovely tuesday things)


And the heart is hard to translate,
It has a language of it's own,
It talks and tongues and quiet sighs and prayers and proclamations,
In the grand days of great men and the smallest of gestures,
In short shallow gasps.




And I would give all this and heaven too,
I would give it all if only for a moment,
That I could just understand the meaning of the word you see,
'Cause I've been scrawling it forever,
But it never makes sense to me at all.



I will report back on my life as soon as ive had a long[ish] nap

No comments:

Post a Comment