Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas ramblings

Happy tuesday? wednesday? The best kind of holiday is one where you cannot remember the time or the date or what day of the week it is. I hope you're getting excited about christmas. I can't get excited because its all happening so fast, thus this is pretty much my life right now:

I just want 2012 to begin (a side-track from my moaning) today I did something huge. I cut my hair off-well not "I" by the hairdresser- yes my long beautiful princess hair that I have been gently nurturing for 3 years now. I'm not altogether sure why I did it...anyway, it is now a bob (a very nice looking one by the way) and I am like the princess in Tangled, who cut her hair but was still a princess afterwards.


My mother has taken it upon herself to decorate the house in such a way, that no matter what time of the day it is if you walk into our house it's pitch black with candles everywhere and silent night playing softly in the background.


Christmas always reminds me of Harry Potter [think about it, all you HP lovers, Harry Potter has awesome Christmases] In other news; I am going to Durban in 4 days! 4 days 'till I see G again [she worries about what he will think of her hair]
its time to get me and my new hair to bed, sleeptight

No comments:

Post a Comment