Saturday, July 16, 2011

how to spend the last few days of your holiday

so i may or may not have spent the better part of the last 3days trawling wedding blogs. they really are the most lovely things to look at, the amazing decor, the people being in love, the dress [thinks of becoming a wedding planner]

these are some beautiful wonderful things that I found:


[an aside- if you know of any more wedding blogs or websites that I can waste my life away on, because really, who needs to work? Then please send them to me]



"After all there is something about a wedding-gown prettier than in any other gown in the world."-Douglas William Jerrold


"Tell me how many beads there are
In a silver chain
Of evening rain,
Unravelled from the tumbling main,
And threading the eye of a yellow star: -
So many times do I love again."
-Thomas Lovell Beddoes

No comments:

Post a Comment