Monday, June 6, 2011

beautiful things

[one of] the best feelings in the world: finishing an exam & leaving & feeling like you can breathe again (even if you have an exam the next day)


when I've finished an exam I "celebrate" even if that just involves,as it did today, sleeping. I slept for a solid amount of time, waking up [in my mini-coma] to shove handfuls of sour cream&chives flavoured popcorn into my mouth and then retreating back into my bed.it was a good afternoon.
[the most amazing cupcake]



in other news, the most shocking thing happened to me today. sad really- for years i have been so upstanding about the type of shoes that i wear but today that all ended. today i wore ugg boots-infact im wearing them now. I feel like i'm letting a lot of people down but i can't bring myself to take them off [and they match my brown wool dress so nicely]maybe ill get a pair and secretly wear them around the house.




"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment