Monday, May 2, 2011

a yellow lemon tree

Happy monday. [gosh this picture is wonderfully hypnotizing] If i look at it for too long an intense craving for macaroons comes over me.


The wrath of winter is almost upon us. Thunder, lightning,days of rain, cold toes, red noses and sore throats. But luckily winter also means hotchocolate to warm cold hands, blankets to hide under and watch the rain, pretty scarves to wrap around cold faces and kisses to make you feel happier when you look like rudolph the red-nosed reindeer








its cupcake monday too. [but] the only baking that happened today was that of buttermilk rusks- which are pretty important for tea. Im sorry for the lack of real cupcakes today but according to captainjacksparrow drawings of things are better than the things themselves.



I am in comfort-food eating mode. [puts on excited face] which is why im going out to dinner with G now.



this song, is all i sing in my head when it rains:
I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder
I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

[dashes off to do hair] x

No comments:

Post a Comment