Monday, April 25, 2011

[insert interesting blog title here]

"Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words."-Robert G. Ingersoll
[wishes for a perfect day like this]



Lindt chocolate bunnies for breakfast. I'm pretty sure Easter has set out to destroy me. Happy cupcake monday! Because i haven't posted in forever i have a crazy amount of cupcake-pictures saved in my files. It's getting bad-that i have to excercise my self control when going through them- so you're getting the pictures.


Listening to: The girl by City and Colour
Feeling: like my heart is going to burst
Eating: The biggest Lindt bunny I have ever received
Watching: My family dance badly to ABBA
[im writing for a varsity website so if you aren't sick of me by the end of a blogpost you should have a look -im under fashion and etiquette- http://vview.co.za/ ]
have a lovely rainy day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment