Thursday, May 19, 2011

mindless musings of a very tired 19 year old

happy monday. thursday? then. its the weekend tomorrow? yesplease. [tomorrow is when i get to bake cupcakes and then have maryjane over for tea. *can you see my excited face?]

I've been so wonderfully lazy this week. Last night G&i [and other lovely people] went to watch a band at &union in town, and even though we got rained on and the beer was ridiculously expensive it was pretty awesome.

[here is part of a list]
93. That you will support me, even when you know I’m wrong
94. Your humility
95. The way you let me cover your eyes in strange movies
96. The way you let me give you a detailed description of how I spent my day.
97. That I never get tired of spending time with you
98. I can talk to you about anything
99. That you listen to me

have a goodnight children x

No comments:

Post a Comment