Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the breakfast club

John: Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!


John Bender: Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?


John Bender: Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?
Brian Johnson: Uh, no. Mr. Johnson.


Andrew Clark: You don't have any goals.
John Bender: Oh but I do.
Andrew Clark: Yeah?
John Bender: I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.
Brian Johnson: You wear tights?
Andrew Clark: No I don't wear tights. I wear the required uniform.
Brian Johnson: Tights.
Andrew Clark: Shut up.


Richard Vernon: What if your home... what if your family... what if your *dope* was on fire?
John Bender: Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear


John Bender: What's in there?
Claire Standish: Guess?
Where's your lunch?
John Bender: You're wearing it.
Claire Standish: You're nauseating.
[and thats why its the best movie in the world]

No comments:

Post a Comment