Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a jelly monster

Happy wednesday. Goodness, I can't believe the week is more than half way to being over. It's been a long week. I've been in bed with a throat infection since Monday [this is not all bad as my mother has made an endless supply of jelly for me] but after 2days in bed I felt bleh. So this afternoon I went crazy with nailpolish and hair masks and face masks- in the hope of making myself feel like I look better than I do.

[many episodes of the metalist and sex&the city has helped too]

And I've made some headway in Maia by richard Adams- which was painful in the beginning (mostly because It's all about the life of girl sex slaves- not the most amazing topic)

[tries to think of something witty to say but hunger gets the better of her, jelly and red velvet cupcakes are not an ideal breakfast!]

No comments:

Post a Comment