Thursday, August 11, 2011

how to: not get your work done

Its thursday, my favourite day of the week, and I'm making toasted sandwiches which will go very nicely with the episode of the mentalist that I'm going to watch [to try and distract myself from my workload] So the other day G, who is always full of good ideas, suggested that I start a new blog- while keeping this one- on food. What do you think?

[I am working through Micah at the moment and so far these verses are still the ones that stand out the most]

"Look! The LORD is coming from his dwelling place;
he comes down and treads on the heights of the earth


The mountains melt beneath him
and the valleys split apart,
like wax before the fire,
like water rushing down a slope."
[Micah 1:3-4]

what amazing imagery. I hope your thursday is lovely x

No comments:

Post a Comment