Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[the christmas post has arrived]

I cant believe its over, and now i have to take down my tree, pack my gingerbread recipes away, hide the christmas decorations and find new excuses for eating vast amounts of food. Bleh.


"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." -Norman Vincent Peale



"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." -Charles Dickens



"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."-Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby



"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."-Harlan Miller



"Sing hey! Sing hey!
For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let's all be jolly!"
-Author Unknown
[i wish that next year, i could have a white christmas]

No comments:

Post a Comment