Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i like waffles

Interesting fact about me #7:
most people with good taste, or any taste at all, do. BUT secretly i like collecting pictures of waffles. I have hundreds of them. They always look so much better than they taste [and they taste amazing so they look even better] prepare to eat your heart out.




today i spent sometime with some of the most awesome people on the planet- and we were only studying for ethics- really. iloveyouguys. although im still having nightmares about T's statement after putting his finger in the purple balls.


“I have played Hermione since I was nine. The last day of filming was the end of an era. Dan, Rupert and I put our arms around each other and broke down in floods of tears." - Emma Watson




sleeptight

No comments:

Post a Comment