Thursday, April 12, 2012

a jumbled up week

The crisp autumn mornings are upon us. This week I hauled out my winter clothing and (at the excitement of seeing them again) have been innapropriately been lounging around the house in my stockings and jumpers. Which is fine, because they hide the fact that Ive eaten chocolate easter bunnies for breakfast every morning this week.

In other news, two of my friends got engaged [and i am over-the-moon happy for them] so it feels like the universe is rubbing my lack of engagement in my face.okay, im being a bit dramatic, but its difficult, anticipating something for such a long time and then seeing other people get it while you're still [maybe not so patiently] waiting.



But its been a good week, all in all, and we should celebrate with some cake

No comments:

Post a Comment