Friday, January 14, 2011

chuck. and other good things

the weekend is upon us* but lets get real. when its holidays i feel like i'm permanently in weekend-mode. I feel like i could go to bed and sleep until forever. [butfirst]

due to my sisters obession, i have fallen rather inlove with chuck. when it first came out i thought it was lame-and now im eating my words.


"My job on my set, I believe, is to first just love people and gain that trust with people where they know that I really do love them and care about their well-being, so that when they are running into problems, they will hopefully, at some point, come to me and ask me, 'What is your peace all about? What is your comfort all about? Where do you get your love? Where do you get your talents?' And I can turn to them and say without blinking, 'Jesus Christ.'"- Zachary Levi


[dear zachary. you are amazing.]
but in my heart, and on my list of priorities at the moment, this food is pretty much owning you. sorry.


today, when i was walking around the old muizenberg village with B, i found the prettiest felt roses. [you should buy them for me]


happy weekend time :) night

No comments:

Post a Comment