Saturday, May 1, 2010

close your eyes and think of me

dear bestfriend,
you remind me of happy-silliness,


and love letters*


and beautiful eyes (behind sexy glasses)


and the most indulgent chocolate


... and sleepovers, where sleep never happens


, and millions of bracelets, and nailpolish


... and effortless beauty


and the smell of freshly-baked vanilla cookies*


and dancing :)


... and pinky promises


and the beach, in the middle of summer


and of america (p.s. i havent forgotten our road trip)


and the sugar rush you get when you have icecream and sprinkles


and of princess ballerinas


and beautiful shoes*


and the intoxicating smell of roses


and this song;
When your down and troubled
And you need a helping hand
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest nights.
You just call out my name,
And you know where ever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
To see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.

and you remind me of old books*


... and the rays of sun that light up a room on a winters day


and the excitement of being a child

... and, well, cupcakes. obviously :)


x
p.s i hope you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment